- Certified Reserve Planner – Institute of Real Estate Studies (IRES)
- Land Economics – Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia (2007 to Present)
- Certification in costing by Marshall & Swift
- RS Means Certificate – Unit Price Estimating
- Business Law – Fraser Valley College (1999)
- Appraisal 101 – Fraser Valley College (1991)
- Specialized Division Course – Institute of Real Estate Studies (IRES)
Leading to CRP designation (Certified Reserve Planner)
- Course IRES 2300 (Introduction to Reserve Fund Studies and Management)
- Course IRES 2310 (Building Construction & Systems)
- Course IRES 2320 (Building Costing & Life Span Analysis)
Two day training seminar in Orlando, Florida delivered by “a la mode” solutions in the use of WinTotal and DaVinci appraisal software including high tech applications for connectivity with I-Phone, the internet and training in using XSites, XSellerate tools for marketing and appraisal administration and delivery of electronically submitted reports.
- Fee Appraiser – North Country Appraisals Ltd (October 2009 to Present) Abbotsford, B.C.
- Fee Appraiser – Argent Appraisals Ltd (August 1999 to October 2009) Abbostford, B.C
- Fee Appraiser – Richardson Appraisals Inc (August 1998 to August 1999) Abbotsford, B.C.
- Fee Appraiser/Appraisal Assistant – North Country Appraisals Ltd (June 1991 to August 1998) Prince George
- Appraisal Assistant / Appraiser
- Training on residential, waterfront and agricultural properties throughout the northern interior of British Columbia. Experience gained on commercial appraisal support, research and market investigations including all aspects of managing and supporting business administration of an appraisal office with a staff of seven that serviced the interior of the province from 100 Mile House through to Prince George, the Peace River and Fort Nelson
Membership and Affiliations
- Candidate Member – Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Candidate Member – Real Estate Institute of Canada